Page shows you the list of maps of Age of Empires III: The War Coast.
- Native civilizations: Sufi, Shaolin
- Based on: The Arabian Peninsula
- Description: Welcome to the Sahara Desert. Trees, plants, and animals are very scarce on this map. You will have to rely on economics to build an empire. The vast desert makes it hard to defend yourself. The rolling sand hills stretch as far as the eye can see.
- Native civilizations: (none)
- Based on: Sahara Desert
- Description: This is the southern region of the Sahara Desert. Trees, plants, and animals are more frequent here then in the original Sahara. You can find some water in the pool but no fish.
- Native civilizations: (none)
- Based on: Southern region of Sahara Desert
- Description: Players start on mountain outcrops in the middle of a wide expanse of ice. Resources are not standard - all extra resources are located on exposed mountain tops in the midst of the icefield or on the ridge of land surrounding the icefield. There are two trade routes on the sides of the map, and there are Nootka villages on other mountain outcrops.
- Native civilizations: Nookta
- Based on: Antarctica
- Description: Teams start on opposite sides of the long, arid peninsula, with a mountain range and a trade route with 3 or 4 trade posts down the center. There can be 2-5 native villages, randomly Aztec, Maya, Tupi or Seminole, variously placed about the map. Fishing is rich and there are whales concentrated off the southern tip. Extra silver or gold is not plentiful, but is most abundant in the mountains or in the north.
- Native civilizations: Aztec, Maya, Tupi, Seminole
- Based on: Greenland
South Africa PlateauEdit
- Description: This is the plateau in South Africa. A great map with deserts all over place. Some palm trees are found over the map. The trade route goes through the map in the from top to down. There are many treasures and also mines. Outlaw Riders and the Grisly bear guards the treasures. And you may find many Zulus or Congo native settlements in the map.
- Native civilizations: Zulus, Congo
- Based on: South Africa
The Lost CountryEdit
- Description: The Lost Country is based on a land in Central Asia where kingdom was destroyed the Mughals and Safavids. In this map you will find a large lake on the middle. No trade routes. Similar to Sonora, it is a desert map with some trees packed. Treasures and mines are found near the natives or the trees. Mhougal (Mughal) and Safavid villages can be found.
- Native civilization: Mhougal, Safavid
- Based on: Somewhere on Central Asia
|Maps of Age of Empires III: The War Coast|
|Original Vanilla Maps||Amazonia • Bayou • Caribbean • Carolina • Great Lakes • Great Plains • New England • Pampas • Patagonia • Rockies • Saguenay • Sonora • Texas • Yucatan • Yukon|
|Original War Chief Maps||Andes • Araucania • California • Hispaniola • Northwest Territory • Orinico • Painted Desert • Unknown|
|Original Asian Maps||Borneo • Ceylon • Deccan • Himalayas • Himalayas - Upper • Honshu • Indochina • Mongolia • Siberia • Silk Road • Yellow River|
|New TWC Maps||Alaska • Arabia • Madagascar • Sahara Deserts • Southern Sahara • Atlas Mountain • Kashmir • Anatolia • Armenia • Levant • Mesopotamia • Nile Delta • Oultrejordain • Sinai • The Virgin Islands • Plymouth • Malay Island • Congo River • Antarctica • Red Sea • Great Rift Valley • Greenland • South Africa Plateau • A Lost Country • Tapion • Tarble • Turtle|